Historic Station Masters Residence
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautiful early 1900's home, is the original Helensburgh station masters cottage and still has many of the original fittings. Within walking distance to Helensburgh Train Station, and an easy drive to Helensburgh CBD, this property gives a taste of quiet living, with easy access to both Wollongong and Sydney via car or train.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, large open dining area adjacent to the lovely timber kitchen. Timber floors, 12" ceilings, and a working fireplace in the lounge room, this property is something a small family or couple could make their home.
- 3 bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Timber kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2nd shower in Laundry, plus 2nd toilet outside
- Working fireplace in lounge room
- Off street parking
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the old Helensburgh railway station and train tunnel
- Beautiful leafy gardens
- 12" ceilings
- Walking distance to train station, and nature walks
Fortnightly lawn and garden maintenance is included in the weekly rent.
Please register your interest now to be kept updated with viewing times.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.