- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This rare and magnificent home steeped in the grandeur of the surrounding coastline offers a private sanctuary of timeless charm. Offering three large sun-filled bedrooms, each with ocean views, formal, sunken lounge with an open fireplace, large French-style bathroom with a claw-foot bath and separate shower. Downstairs entertaining area invites the outdoors in, with an open-plan kitchen-diner enjoying northerly sunlight with French windows looking out to the extensive landscaped gardens beyond. With the South Coast's beautiful beaches on your doorstep and the National Park next door, visit the coast's many cafes and beaches, some just 5 minutes away. Extensive gardens also include a separate garden studio offering a picturesque workspace discreet from the main house and in-ground salt-water pool with mature palms.
- 3 double bedrooms all with ocean views
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with walk-in
- Upstairs guest bedroom with uninterrupted ocean views
- Huge two-way ensuite attached to main bedroom with vintage claw-foot bath
- Classic heritage features throughout; Huge lead-light windows, timber-spiral staircase
- Modern kitchen with black-granite bench-tops
- Sunken library/formal lounge with open fireplace
- In-ground pool
- Extensive sea views throughout.
Call Jane today on 4294 7036 to book your inspection
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.