This property is available now.
Luxury Beachside Living
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This architecturally designed home has spared no expenses and is a MUST INSPECT'. You can enjoy the quintessential coastal lifestyle with picturesque ocean and escarpment views and only 150m walk to the beach.
This versatile property requires minimal maintanance and can accommodate a large family or alternatively can can be utilised for a dual living scenario (3 bedroom + 2 bedroom).
- New architecturally designed house with high quality finishes throughout.
- Boasting a picturesque outlook of the ocean and surrounding mountains.
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, including a spacious deck, ideal for entertaining friends or alfresco dining on those warm summer nights.
- Five bedrooms with robes (main with built-in).
- Family friendly open plan design.
- Generously sized carport.
- Positioned on a peaceful street in the heart of Coalcliff. Only a minute stroll to your local park.
- Ideal for commuting with the bus stop and train station only a short walk from your front door.
- Coalcliff is situated at the Southern end of the Royal National Park being approximately 1 hour South of Sydney CBD and approximately 30 minutes North of Wollongong CBD.
- Only steps away from the famous Sea Cliff Bridge which is ideal for morning walks as the sun rise over the ocean.
- Embrace coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available only moments from your doorstep.
- Short stroll to Stanwell Tops lookout to view the beach, surf and flying conditions from the end of the street.
- Coalcliff offers a tranquil lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this postcard perfect coastline has to offer
This fantastic property has a lot to offer any renter and is sure to go quickly. Contact us today to ensure that you don't miss out.
Please register for inspections online, Apply online via the following link: http://t-app.com.au/rwh
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.