Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Prayers Have Been Answered - Converted Church by the Sea
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
FIRST OPEN FOR INSPECTION WILL BE 20 JANUARY 2018
If you appreciate a home with an abundance of history and character and also enjoy the conveniences of having beaches, parks and cafes only steps from your front door Then this is the one for you. Originally known as St Oswald's Anglican Church circa 1908, this property has undergone a tasteful conversion into a 2 bedroom coastal home while still boasting many of its original features.
* This quaint 2 bedroom home offers all of the charm you would expect from a converted church with original features including wide floorboards and belfry.
* A practical open plan layout takes advantage of the abundant natural light and beautiful outlook.
* The lofted main bedroom is a generous size and includes the 2nd toilet.
* High ceilings and large windows provide plenty of natural light throughout the home.
* Open corner block.
* Ocean and escarpment views. Check the conditions before heading down for a swim/surf.
* A fireplace in the open living area keeps the home cosy and warm through winter months.
* This is the perfect location to obtain that coveted coastal lifestyle, with only steps to the beach, park, cafes, shops and local school.
* Short walk to the train station and bus stop, very convenient position for commuters!
* Around an hour's drive to Sydney CBD and 25 minutes to Wollongong.
* Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking and picnics in the popular parklands, all available at your doorstep.
* Coledale offers a lively coastal lifestyle with an easy commute to both Sydney and Wollongong.
Capturing the beauty of a bygone era and ready for new beginnings Properties like this do not come along everyday.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.