Perfect Coastal Location - Develop (STCA), Renovate or Rebuild
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This generously sized corner block (696m2) with partially renovated 3 bedroom home offers you a RARE opportunity for a coastal dual occupancy development (STCA) or alternatively a fantastic location to create your dream beach home.
- This partially renovated 3 bedroom home is ready to move straight in with potential to renovate or rebuild to suit your tastes.
- Large block size with corner location and R2 residential zoning makes this property ideal for a dual occupancy development (STCA).
- The elevated position provides a picturesque outlook of the beach and ocean that will never be built out. Watch the waves roll into shore from the comfort of your lounge room.
- A versatile design allows you to utilise the lower level as guest/teenager accommodation or potentially use as holiday accommodation to generate a second income.
- Split cycle air con keeps you comfortable year around however you may not need it during summer with cool ocean breezes from the East.
- Single lockup garage.
- Positioned on one of Coledale's most desirable streets.
- Only steps from the beautiful Sharkies Beach, great cafes, parks, schools, shops and 5 minutes walk along the beach to the popular Headlands Pub.
- Ideal for commuting with the bus stop and train station only a moments from your front door.
- Coledale is a modest and peaceful coastal suburb, approximately 1 hour South of Sydney CBD and approximately 30 minutes North of Wollongong CBD.
- 18 Park St, Coledale offers the quintessential beachside lifestyle for your family with easy access to Sydney, Wollongong and all that this postcard perfect coastline has to offer..
- Embrace coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available only moments from your doorstep.
Contact us today to ensure that you don't miss out.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.