- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in the much sought after East Heathcote enclave, this much loved family home offers potential for renovating/ updating to turn into your dream home.
Split level in design and with a flexible floorplan that boasts open plan living and dining, three bedrooms on the lower level with the option of making to upper level a fourth bedroom, teenage retreat or home office - the possibilities are endless. Positioned on a level 613.m2 block with parklike, child friendly gardens, within easy walking distance to local schools and the Royal National Park this property is one to inspect.
Inspect without delay!
- Occupies a level 613.4sqm parcel with a wide 20 metre frontage
- Flexible layout offers potential for the upper level to provide fourth bedroom, additional living area, home office - endless possibilities
- Sprawling child-friendly yard bathed in sun
- Functional kitchen opens to the dining area and overlooks deck and parklike gardens
- Three spacious bedrooms, main with built-ins, full-size bathroom
- Additional shower and toilet to the rear of the house
- Drive through access to secure garage and workshop, as well as carport
- Walking distance to schools, transport and National Parklands
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.