Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Perfect family home or downsizer!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Growing family with a need for more space? Perhaps your kids have flown the coop and you'd prefer a single level, low maintenance home with space for your boat and caravan. There is no need to compromise. This home is perfect! Fully fenced, single level, large yet easy maintenance 903sqm flat block, situated in quiet culdesac backing on to peaceful parklands and just moments from town, this home is sure to be host to the best of times.
Constructed only 3 years ago, this near new home features 3 bedrooms, a media room, floating floorboards throughout the open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces, 2 bathrooms including an en-suite and a double lock up garage. Comfort and ease abound with the numerous modern conveniences such as ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, solar hot water and gas cooking. The large, flat back yard makes for great enjoyment for young and old, not to mention the additional ease of living with a flat easy walk to town and duck pond.
Make no mistake, this home will not last.
• Low maintenance, fully fenced yard
• Remote Double Lock up garage and additional off-street parking
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes
• Media room with sliding door access to yard, easily used as fourth bedroom
• Floating floors in living spaces
• Perfect family home, investment property or ideal for those downsizing
• Ideal location being an easy level stroll to town centre, parks and transport
• Helensburgh lies just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
• Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach.
• Convenient position for commuters with Helensburgh express station only 6 minutes' drive from your doorstep.
• Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
• 10 minute drive to Stanwell Park beach, Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalciff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
• Helensburgh offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
903m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.