An Entertainer with Space and Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently located close to town centre, this spacious 3 bedroom Torrens Title home embraces quality of life.
Plenty of open plan living space seamlessly opens out to the outdoor entertaining space, and a kitchen positioned so you can see the kids play outside, life just feels that little bit easier.
The outdoor entertainment haven caters for everyone with a spacious pergola completed with large tiled flooring and an extra high pergola, for that sense of space, and an adjoining well sized lawn area, all framed by super private, high fences.
All the bedrooms are well apportioned with wonderful light through out the day. The combination of venetians, block outs, air-conditioning and gas heating, puts you in complete control of maximising comfort all year round.
Not short on storage, the oversized single lock up garage plus the oversized shed provides you ample room for bikes and toys plus security doors and windows throughout for peace of mind.
Fantastic opportunity to secure your very own Torrens Title entertainer's home with space for everyone and all the comforts you need in a central location.
* Solid brick Torrens Title home built in 2001.
* Built-in wardrobes in all 3 of the well apportioned bedrooms.
* Good size kitchen with lots of storage and a vantage point to rear outdoor area.
* Open plan design with seamless integration to rear yard.
* Outdoor entertainers haven with high ceiling pergola and grass yard.
* Maximise comfort with 3 x reverse split air-conditioners, gas heater and double blinds.
* Oversized single lock up garage and off-street parking for 3 more cars
* Additional oversized shed for all your tools and toys
* Perfectly positioned in close proximity to transport, schools, town centre and beaches. Ideal setting for families.
* Helensburgh lies just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
* Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach.
* Convenient position for commuters with Helensburgh express station and near-by bus stops.
* Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
* 10 minute drive to Stanwell Park beach, Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalciff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
* Helensburgh offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.