Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Tranquil Location - Complete Privacy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to this truly stunning home in a private garden setting surrounded by lush tropical gardens and lawns just moments from local beaches and parklands.
Constructed from Western Red Cedar, this character home features cathedral ceilings, polished timber floorboards, open plan, kitchen, living and dining with glass doors allowing seamless access to an entertaining deck and covered spa all designed to blend naturally with its surrounding bushland setting on a large 1375sqm block. A fireplace in the main living area as well as air conditioning means you will be comfortable all year around. The flexible floor plan offers four generous bedrooms, the spacious master suite with north facing balcony, ensuite and walk in robe.
A wonderfully idyllic retreat for those seeking privacy and space with the convenience of nearby coastal villages and beachside living only minutes from your doorstep.
* Stunning western red cedar home with cathedral ceilings and polished floorboards set amidst beautiful rainforest surrounds with prolific birdlife
* Four generous bedrooms the spacious master suite with north facing balcony, ensuite and walk in robe
* Open plan living/dining/kitchen with glass doors allowing seamless access to spacious entertaining deck and covered spa
* Remote double garaging as well as ample off street parking.
* This is beachside living at its best. All of your favourite coastal activities are available right at your doorstep :- swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in the popular parklands.
* Only a short walk to the beach, school, cafes, shops and bus stop and train station.
* Around a one hour drive North to Sydney and 25 minutes South to Wollongong.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.