Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Charm, Character & Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Take a step back in time and admire the charm of yesteryear with this tasteful Art Deco home in the heart of Thirroul.
HOME & FEATURES:
- Free flowing and functional floorplan offering plenty of living space for the family.
- Stylish period features are displayed throughout the home, providing a sense of character that is becoming increasingly difficult to find.
- Beautifully landscaped and fully fenced backyard complete with entertaining deck and firepit.
- The large additional living area at the rear of the home can provide the ideal space for a rumpus room, home gym, studio or workspace.
- The external second bathroom is great for entertaining or when you return from the beach.
- Positioned on a peaceful and well sought after street.
- Only a short stroll to the heart of Thirroul with shops, restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport.
- The picturesque Thirroul beach and ocean pool are only moments from your front door.
- Easy commute to Sydney via express trains and approx 20 minutes to Wollongong
- Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking, cycling and picnics in the popular parks all available within a easy level walk.
- Thirroul offers the quintessential coastal lifestyle with an easy commute to both Sydney and Wollongong.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.