Absolute Beachfront Locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The lifestyle you've always dreamed about can now become a reality. Perched right on the beach, amazingly enjoying private direct access from your backyard to the sandy playground and rolling surf waves beyond. This coastal designed home offers a relaxed and comfortable abode with numerous indoor and outdoor spaces for adults and children alike.
• 270 degree views from the escarpment backdrop to the scenic coastline north up to the Royal National Park and finishing east to the picturesque Pacific ocean.
• Easily commutable located approximately 1 hour South from Sydney and 30 minutes North of Wollongong.
• Be mesmerized many weeks of the year capturing migrating whales and pods of dolphins playing right in front of your home.
• A RARE absolute beachfront home positioned along the coast with direct access to the surf, beach, salt water pools and nature's sculptured coastal rock platforms.
• Two levels of delight. Upstairs presents an open plan living/dining layout with magnificent views all round, whilst downstairs offers ultimate versatility for a parent's retreat or separate guest accommodation based on your needs.
• Large living areas on each level spill out onto decks that lead directly to the beach.
• The ocean-front yard is designed to entertain the whole family with plenty of room for kids to play on the grass while the adults enjoy the deck with spa overlooking the waves and magnificent sunrises or full moon rising over the Pacific Ocean.
• Beach or escarpment views and vistas from all glass doors and windows throughout the home.
• Design features include warm, wooden floors against crisp, white walls, high cathedral ceilings with exposed wooden beams and large windows and sliding doors for maximising views, vistas, light and cross flow ventilaltion.
• Well apportioned kitchen with seated bench flows seamlessly onto spacious dining and living spaces framed by gorgeous cathedral ceilings. The magnificent ocean views will likely allure you to the wrap-around deck via glass sliding doors.
• Two-way bathroom gives en-suite access to one of the upstairs bedrooms where you can wake up to the magnificent sunrises from your bed everyday.
• Separate Air Conditioning units in living spaces and bedroom plus a central log fire-place for ambient warmth in the cooler months.
• Parent's retreat (or guest retreat) overlooks the ocean with glass sliding access doors opening onto another private East facing deck.
• Large outdoor entertaining area leading right onto the beach, with loads of space for the kids and a deck with spa for the relaxation seeking adults.
• Coalcliff beach is patrolled by surf life-savers and hosts little nippers during summer months. It is only steps away from Leeder Park playground and your local bus stop, only 2km to local schools, plus an easy walk to Coalcliff train station.
• Be first to check out the surf and report back to all your friends before they make the trek down from Sydney. Needless to say you will be in the water within 1 minute. Lifestyle options are endless with direct access to the sandy surf beach and rock pools.
• Enjoy surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, fishing, exploring the rocks, sunrise/sunset walks on beach or on the great scenic Sea Cliff Bridge.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.