Spectacular Valley Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Embracing spectacular valley views you have just discovered a remarkable treasure. A home distinguished, it includes everything on the wish list from every member of the family. The magnificent entry captivates every sense as you are drawn into the expansive, awe-inspiring living spaces. The dramatic valley views are completely unhindered by the glass sliders that seamlessly blend the indoors to the expansive alfresco deck. It doesn't stop there! The parents' retreat embraces luxurious finishes to complement the scenic mountain views, while children will be delighted to go play between their private lofts in their bedrooms and the private swimming pool. It's location just can't get better. Only 4 minutes stroll to Helensburgh express station, a walk to school and town centre just up the road. Only moments' drive to some of the most stunning surfing beaches and best cafes the Illawarra coast has to offer. From the moment you walk through the front door you will feel right at home in this luxury appointed coastal residence!
• Split level home boasting quality finishes throughout.
• Designer kitchen with high-end appliances, breakfast bar and stone benchtops.
• High ceilings with huge windows attract vast light and provide great cross ventilation.
• Open plan design with spacious airy feeling throughout the home.
• Quality timber and tile flooring in living spaces, with luxury carpet in bedrooms.
• Unique facade designs, including selection of mixed claddings and hand selected stack stone.
• Perfectly positioned in close proximity to transport, schools, town centre and beaches. Ideal setting for families.
• Featuring four bedrooms. Two containing lofts. The impressive main bedroom is an ideal parent's retreat overlooking the valley, with a large en-suite including a bath and built-in robe.
• Modern and stylish main bathroom.
• Under house room can be used as office or creative pad.
• Stay comfortable all year-round with split air conditioning and fans.
• Internet, telephone and gas connections.
• Secure double lock up garage with internal access and off-street parking for 2 more cars.
• Landscaped yard and gardens with pool.
• Undercover alfresco entertaining on elevated deck seamlessly accessed via glass sliders.
• Land size 642m2 (approx.) with Torrens Title occupancy.
• Helensburgh lies just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
• Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach.
• Convenient position for commuters with Helensburgh express station and bus stop only 4 minutes' walk from your doorstep.
• Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
• 10 minute drive to Stanwell Park beach, Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalciff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
• Helensburgh offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.