Double Corner Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled opposite gorgeous bushlands on a double corner rests this delightful three bedroom family home. Surrounded by peace and quiet, yet so close to town, life becomes easy. Under 1 km to town, cafes and public pool. Peaceful road and adjoining cul-de-sac for kids to ride their bikes, and bush walks at your door step. The original solid brick home has been beautifully and lovingly maintained. With so much potential you can move in and enjoy the original home with it's existing pool and spa, add your personal touches or renovate to your heart's desire. With a good size 584sqm block there is plenty of room for kids and pets while the solid double garage can be utilized in many ways.
Only moments' drive to some of the most stunning surfing beaches and best cafes the Illawarra coast has to offer, combined with an amazing community atmosphere, the Helensburgh lifestyle delivers a great family life.
* Single level, three bedroom solid brick home.
* Original solid wood kitchen in excellent condition.
* Endearing slate floors in kitchen and adjoining dining area.
* Good sized living room looking out toward the relaxing sight of lush bushlands.
* Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-ins.
* Rear double lock up garage with wash basin and toilet, could be converted to granny flat (STCA)
* Good sized pool plus spa on large deck.
* Perfectly positioned in close proximity to transport, schools, town centre and beaches. Ideal setting for families.
* Helensburgh lies just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
* Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach.
* Convenient position for commuters with Helensburgh express station only 6 minutes' drive from your doorstep.
* Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
* 10 minute drive to Stanwell Park beach, Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalciff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
* Helensburgh offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.