- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Affectionately designed, this Mediterranean style home brings to life the best of living. A spacious single level house designed for those who love to entertain, the home centres around a magnificent kitchen which seamlessly blends in to the numerous indoor and outdoor spaces. No luxury has been spared from the imported Spanish tiled floors to the Blanco appliances and the extra large walk in pantry.
The enviable outdoor living space is much like a resort at home with drinks by the decked pool by day, night caps in the spa by night and relaxing under the covered tiled pergola rain or shine. Retreat indoors to your choice of numerous living spaces to either watch a movie or sit by the fire.
Slumber time does not disappoint in the oversized master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe or any of the other 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes, for that matter.
With a huge double lock up garage and in-roof storage there is plenty of room for cars and storage items, let alone plenty of off street parking for your visitors.
In an enviable location, in the new estate you will also enjoy the convenience of easy access to town, parks, cafes and gym.
Quality like this does not come around every day. This is one is not to be missed.
* Single level home boasting the highest quality finishes throughout.
* Designer kitchen with Blanco appliances, breakfast bar and stone benchtops.
* High ceilings with huge windows attract vast light and provide great cross ventilation.
* Open plan design with spacious airy feeling throughout the home.
* Quality Spanish tile flooring in living spaces, with luxury carpet in bedrooms.
* Oversized master bedroom with large En-suite and Walk-in Robe plus 3 more large bedrooms with built-ins.
* Secure double lock up garage with internal access and off-street parking for 2-5 more cars.
* Undercover alfresco entertaining seamlessly accessed via glass sliders adjoining beautifully decked pool and spa.
* Land size 552m2 (approx.) with Torrens Title occupancy.
* Unique Mediterranean facade.
* Perfectly positioned in close proximity to transport, schools, town centre and beaches. Ideal setting for families.
* Helensburgh lies just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
* Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach.
* Convenient position for commuters with Helensburgh express station and bus stop only 4 minutes' walk from your doorstep.
* Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
* 10 minute drive to Stanwell Park beach, Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalcliff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
* Helensburgh offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.