Beautifully Renovated Family Home with Panoramic Views!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning property offers everything you want and more. No expenses have been spared during the extensive renovations of this spacious family home. The result is a stylish and sophisticated property that provides you with all of those little luxuries you've always dreamed of. There is nothing left to do here except move straight in and begin enjoying your luxury coastal lifestyle... This is a property that you can NOT afford to miss out on.
* The spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area has been well thought out, providing the perfect combination of style, comfort and practicality.
* Two huge timber decks with a Northeast outlook and ocean + escarpment views are the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family while enjoying the sunlight.
* This gourmet kitchen will make cooking enjoyable. It has been fitted with top of the range appliances, a huge two inch stone island bench with breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry and offers plenty of room to move.
* Second living area is perfect for a rumpus/children's play area, teenage retreat or home theatre.
* Boasts 5 generous bedrooms, the main with a beautiful leafy outlook, walk-in robe and stunning ensuite.
* The property also includes a fully detached guest accommodation, complete with bathroom and kitchenette. This is ideal for those with frequent guests, older children or anyone who may desire an additional income stream.
* A spacious home office allows you to work from home in comfort.
* Landscaped gardens and fenced grass yards surround the home, providing a beautiful and safe outdoor space for children and pets alike.
* Main living area features cathedral ceilings with exposed beams, a cosy fireplace + reverse cycle air-con to keep you warm through winter and expansive high grade windows + bi-fold doors allowing an abundance of natural light while also providing you with views from the comfort of your lounge.
* The Northeast aspect allows you to watch the sun rising over the horizon and hang gliders taking off at Bald Hill.
* Tallow wood floorboards throughout the home.
* Multiple outdoor living areas around the home make the most of the beautiful leafy surroundings in any weather.
* Foliage and mature gardens ensure that you have plenty of privacy both inside the home and out.
* Both main bathroom and ensuite are spacious and have been very well finished and include cast iron clawfoot bathtubs.
* Ocean views. Check the conditions before heading down for a swim/surf.
* Ideally located in the heart of Stanwell Park: only moments walk from the picturesque Stanwell Park beach, popular child friendly park, scenic walking trails, great cafes, shops and the local primary school.
* Short walk to the train station and bus stop. A very convenient position for commuters!
* Around an hour's drive to Sydney CBD and 30 minutes to Wollongong.
* Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in the popular parklands, all available at your doorstep.
* This is a peaceful coastal town with no future prospects for over development. You will enjoy this scenic setting well into the future.
* Stanwell Park offers the ideal coastal lifestyle with an easy commute to both Sydney and Wollongong.
Every so often, a property will come along that makes us stop and say wow'... this is one of those properties. Call us today to arrange an inspection. You won't be disappointed.
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.