Tranquil Beach-side Oasis
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
With a beautiful leafy outlook only steps from the ever-popular Stanwell Park beach this quality built home offers plenty of appeal for the extended family and investor alike. Ambience rich and unique, you will enjoy the versatile layout that spills over three levels, integrating beautifully with the external nature surrounds. Flexibility abounds with a ground level studio offering an entertainers haven or a private living area.
* 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a ground floor studio which can be closed off for complete privacy or integrated with the rest of the home.
* Main central level presents open plan living with newly renovated kitchen spilling out onto extensive, private Merbau timber deck.
* Central bedroom boasts glorious valley-lined views and adjacent bathroom.
* Meander up the Tasmanian Oak timber stairs to be met with magnificent window lined cathedral ceilings housing an entertainment/observatory booth.
* Upstairs master suite encompasses a walk-in robe and an oversized en-suite with large bath and double shower.
* Two separate single lock up garages, with either space suitable for creative workspace or office.
* Additional off-street parking spaces for 2 more cars.
* Beautiful fairy-tale style garden backing on to surrounding nature reserve providing ultimate peace and privacy.
* Solid construction with no compromise on quality of materials and engineering.
* Hard wood timber frame with vertical tongue & groove western red cedar cladding
* Colour bond roof
* Polished hardwood floorboards throughout the home.
* High 2.7m ceilings and plenty of windows provide ample sunlight through the day.
* All bathrooms North facing for good light and warmth
* Large rear fairy-tale style yard backing onto nature reserve.
* Huge, ornate windows through-out capturing sun light all day long
* Zoned R2 - low density residential.
* Ideally located in a leafy and peaceful position only moments' walk to the beach, park, cafes, shops and local primary school.
* Short walk to the train station and bus stop. A very convenient position for commuters.
* Around an hour's drive to Sydney CBD and 25 minutes to Wollongong.
* Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in the popular parklands, all available at your doorstep.
* Stanwell Park offers the ideal coastal lifestyle with an easy commute to both Sydney and Wollongong.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.