Character filled coastal cottage on 3,721m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
FIRST OPEN FOR INSPECTION 7 APRIL 2018 AT 11.00AM
Brimming with character and light, this delightfully renovated 3 bedroom cottage is perched on one of the most picturesque blocks of land in the area. Surrounded by spacious cleared grounds, abundant trees and sounds of birds, you will feel miles away. Yet within only a few hundred metres your caf latte or wine awaits in the local village cafes and restaurants. Not more than few more hundred metres the rolling waves of Stanwell Park beach beckons you in. A smile comes to your face watching the kids play freely in the expansive yard, climbing trees and exploring the creek all the way down to the ocean. With plenty of parking and space on the large elevated deck enjoy your life entertaining friends and family. Finish off the evening with a relaxing night cap by the cosy fire place. Retreat to bed, gazing the stars and escarpment as you drift off. With the street so quiet you will wake from the most refreshing sleep, to start another happy day.
• Spacious bedrooms with walk-in robes and sky-light views to escarpment.
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Two separate living areas downstairs and large upstairs landing
• Huge elevated entertaining deck over-looking your 3,721sqm of clear yard and gardens.
• Tastefully renovated blending original character with modern style
- Huge tranquil private garden surrounded by rain forest
- Gorgeous creek going all the way to the beach
- Fully fenced for pets and kids
- Combustion fireplace for ambience and comfort
- Electronic sky light shades
- Single lock up garage with off-street parking for 2-4 more cars.
- Loads of under house storage.
- Land size 3,721m2 (approx.) with Torrens Title occupancy.
- Secondary driveway access adjacent to block
- Loads of room to build secondary dwelling STCA
• Stanwell Park is home to the iconic Stanwell Park beach
• Just south of the Royal National Park being approximately one hour south of Sydney CBD and approximately 20 minutes north of Wollongong CBD
• Ideally located close to Helensburgh village, transport, parks, cafes shops and local primary schools and short drive to Stanwell Park Village and surf beach and Bald Hill hang gliding mecca.
• Convenient position for commuters with Stanwell Park station only 800metres from you door step and Helensburgh express station next stop.
• Embrace a wonderful family community, coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available at your doorstep.
• Minute drive to Sea Cliff Bridge and the tidal rockpool beside Coalciff beach, 20 minutes to Thirroul village.
• Stanwell Park offers a great lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.