Size Matters - 4 bedroom home on 1,442m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been searching for a family home in a leafy setting with plenty of privacy and room to move, then this is the one for you. You will find this 4 bedroom brick home perfectly positioned at the very end of a quiet cul de sac, backing directly on to bushland as far as the eye can see. The home looks out over 1,442m of level land and mature gardens to the picturesque bush setting beyond. The natural surroundings allow you to truly make the most of your new found wide open spaces while also providing you with a complete sense of privacy and tranquility.
- Well constructed brick & tile home.
- 1,442m2 flat block featuring dual street access.
- The property is bordered by bushland, offering an outlook and peaceful lifestyle that is highly sought after but rarely found.
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas make the home ideal for family living and entertaining.
- Large double carport with plenty of space for additional parking.
- Built-in robes in 3 bedrooms.
- Main bedroom with ensuite.
- Mature native gardens surround the property.
- Positioned at the end of a cul de sac in the idylic town of Stanwell Tops.
- Stanwell Tops is situated at the Southern end of the Royal National Park, approximately 1 hour South of Sydney CBD and approximately 30 minutes North of Wollongong CBD.
- Only minutes drive from the stunning Stanwell Park beach, park, cafes shops and local primary schools.
- Embrace coastal living with swimming, fishing, bushwalking, hang gliding and picnics in popular parklands all available only moments from your doorstep.
- Be surrounded by nature and wake up each morning to the sound of the birds.
- Stanwell Tops offers a tranquil lifestyle with an easy access to Sydney and Wollongong and all that this gorgeous coastline has to offer.
It is very rare to find a family home on a large parcel of land in a peaceful bush setting... This is not an opportunity that you can afford to miss out on. Call us today to organise an inspection.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.