Simon Beaufils is the Director/Principal of Ray White Helensburgh. He has been selling Real Estate for the past 17 years specialising along the coast from Stanwell Park to Bulli. Simon has earned a reputation for providing his clients with a high level of customer service which has built his business to an Awarding Winning Office whilst earning himself many awards for being No.1 Principal for Ray White Regional Area. Simon is in the industry’s top 1% of agents achieving an auction clearance rate of 94.5% in 2011. His consistency and past results are a testament to his continuous strong sales performance.
Simon’s reputation in the industry has been built on his ability to listen to his clients and their needs, assisting them with one of their most important financial and life decisions. His professional manner and special negotiation skills has always achieved the best possible price for his clients.
Simon’s business is mainly based on referrals and repeat business with clients stating:
“ We have always believed in your know how and experience within the industry and that is why, after ten years of buying and selling with you we came back again before moving interstate”. Forever Grateful, Nicole Walsh.
“ In both facets of the business from my dealing with Simon and his team can be described as extremely effective, professional and thorough. I had two properties that were with other agents and did not move for over nine months, Simon and his team had them sold within six weeks.”. David Stone
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Helensburgh
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Helensburgh
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Helensburgh
- 2017 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016/2017 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2014/2015 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2013 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 5 And 2 earlier awards